Improving culture and leadership in schools to create safe and effective places for students to learn.
Teachers21 is a non-profit organization, founded in 1993, dedicated to improving the professional practice of Pre-K through grade 12 educators and to creating supportive schools where students and adults are able to learn, grow and achieve.
Based out of Newton, Massachusetts, our team of over 80 skilled consultants, who come from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences in education, work with schools and districts in Massachusetts and beyond. Through a variety of professional development and consulting services, programs, courses, and one-on-one coaching, we help districts focus on:
- Content (including literacy and STEM instruction)
- District Planning
- Pedagogy and Data Assessment
- Supporting Specialists
In order for learners to achieve at high levels, their educators must be effective, knowledgeable, caring and persistent--whether the learning relationship is student to teacher, teacher to principal, or principal to superintendent. When an educator also becomes a leader, improved and inspired learning is possible.
- Teachers21 helps educators at all levels learn the skills needed to become a leader, whether it be a leader in their classroom, school or district.
- Teachers21 provides practical tools, skills, strategies and experiences that give educators the opportunity to experiment and improve their practice.
- Teachers21 follows through and supports initiatives so that the limited and valuable resources of a district have the greatest possible impact.